Sony 18650 VTC4 IMR 2000mAh 30A High Drain Battery
Sony US18650VTC4 2000mAh 30A IMR Batteries have a high discharge rate and are used for MOD | APV & other devices that accepts use of 18650 Li-Ion type batteries.
IMR Safe chemistry (LiMn) batteries have no built in protection circuit however, they have a reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion.
Price includes one (1) battery.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular Li-Ion 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers (especially older versioins of the WF-139 charger). Please check the voltage of your 18650 IMR battery right out of the charger with a Multimeter to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. These batteries should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or the life cycle and performance will be reduced.. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Batteries that read above 4.5 volts may be damaged and we recommend to discontinue use of the charger. DO NOT use the charger if it is overcharging IMR cells. For best results and battery life expectancy, we highly recommend using an Intelligent Charger such as our Efest Bio Charger or LUC LCD Chargers for charging all your Li-Ion type batteries.
OTHER CAUTION NOTES:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~ 3.6V) as soon as possible.
- Leaving Li-Ion batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity/cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit (will release tremendous current)
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Lowest Discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Standard Charge: CC/CV (max charging rate 2A)
- Maximum continuous discharge: 30A
- Battery Top: Flat Top
- Battery Type: IMR ( LiMn )
- Dimensions: (L) 65mm | (D) 18mm